Application deadline: 27.5.2018
Operations, Project Management, is looking for a Project Engineer in our growing Marine Team. Project Engineer works with customer delivery projects together with Project Manager and is accountable for technical solutions, supervision of ordered services, purchasing, quality, contract / requirement compliance, customer satisfaction, schedules and budget.
The project work is performed in compliance with Company Project Management Methodology and Business Directives.
The product portfolio consists of Engines, Auxiliaries, Controls and E&A. The projects be single or multi-portfolio products related to modifications, conversions, repairs, and maintenance on both Wärtsilä and other OEM equipment.
The position is located in Finland; Turku, Vaasa or Helsinki.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience in project work in marine industry
- Good communication and team work skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Readiness to travel
- General technical and functional knowledge of marine engines, propulsion and electrical
- Autocad, MS Office, competence in some 3d engineering software is considered as an advantage
- SAP, Clarity and MS Project working experience is considered as an advantage
- MSc or BSc in Engineering, Naval Architect or Marine Engineer is an advantage.
Person to give more information
Project Group Manager
Mobile: +358 40 700 4983
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1135127
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Turku, Vaasa