In Vaisala’s Weather and Environment business area, our forward-thinking team focuses on providing solutions to react on challenging weather or air quality conditions.
We partner with our customers to help them make the most informed decisions whenever environmental insight matters.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a talented and motivated Project Engineer to join our best in class project and service organisation.You may be a recent graduate or more experienced person looking for new challenges. The role has global scope and is located in Vaisala headquarters in Vantaa, Finland.
In Vaisala's Project and Customer Services (PCS) we specialize in customer project deliveries. Our services cover all stages, from design and integration phase to acceptance testing and personnel training.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
Your key responsibilities include design and configuration of automatic weather station systems, installation, training and sales support.
- Teamwork oriented with great communication skills
- Excellent in written and spoken Russian, Finnish and English
- Experienced in working with data acquisition systems
- Familiar with low voltage analog signal wiring and basic circuit diagnostics
- Familiar with both wired and wireless communications networks
- Comfortable with appearing in front of an audience
- Ready to travel independently approximately 40% of the time
- Proactive and comfortable with working in a quickly changing environment
- Meticulous when executing tasks
Following qualifications are not required, but preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Familiarity with meteorology
For further information please contact Sabit Nasretdin, +358 40 753 9834, best available on May 14th at 14-15 and May 15th 14-15. Please submit your online application by May 25th including CV and salary expectations.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.