Fennovoima is a nuclear power company established in 2007. Our power plant will be constructed in Pyhäjoki, Northern Ostrobothnia. We are looking for several development-oriented professionals to join our remarkable and unique project. Fennovoima is a flexible and international community where you can make your mark with your work.
Hanhikivi 1 nuclear power plant will be built in Northern Finland in Pyhäjoki. Currently most of Fennovoima’s personnel is working on technical design in Helsinki, Salmisaari office. The amount of personnel working in Pyhäjoki site is currently approximately 30 people. The target schedule for relocating Fennovoima organization to Pyhäjoki starts during 2019.
The works in Pyhäjoki have begun with preparing the site: extensive earthworks and water construction works have been and will be carried out in the area prior to the construction of the actual power plant and e.g. construction of Administration Building and Plant Office will be carried out starting in summer 2018 with estimated completion in Q1/2020. Our Construction department is now looking for a Project Engineer to assist site management in several project management tasks regarding site construction works.
Your tasks include e.g.
- maintaining safe, secure and healthy work environment according to Fennovoima manuals
- ensuring that Fennovoima requirements, manuals and instructions are implemented
- managing and reviewing design documents at site
- checking work and quality plans
- checking material certificates
- managing and archiving quality documentation
- preparing and issuing minutes of meetings
- managing change orders
- schedule follow-up
- drawing and updating site plans
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: B.Sc. or M.SC. in Civil Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in tasks related to construction site
- Experience in AutoCad design
- Language skills: advanced in English and Finnish both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of Russian language is an advantage
- Proactive and independent working style with tolerance for office routines
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request no later than 18.2.2018: http://www.fennovoima.fi/en/fennovoima/jobs/open-positions. For further information, please contact Construction Director Jouni Sipiläinen tel. +358 20 757 8449 on Friday 9.2. at 9-11 or on Tuesday 13.2. at 9-11. or Psycon Consultant Mira Karilahti tel. +358 (0) 20 7101 238 on Monday 12.2. at 11-13.
More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi. Recent photos of Hanhikivi 1 construction site can be found: http://bit.ly/2ncpXif.
Work location: Fennovoima's project site in Pyhäjoki. First 2-3 weeks will take place in Helsinki in order to complete Fennovoima introduction training.