Project Engineer / Technical Project Coordinator
Eaton Power Quality Oy
Eaton’s CPS (Critical Power Solutions) organization is responsible for meeting our customers’ UPS needs around the EMEA region. Within the CPS organization the UPS Projects team is looking for a Project Engineer or Technical Project Coordinator to join the team.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for custom UPS deliveries at the Espoo plant by managing projects according to set processes and timelines. You’ll be a part of a team of Project Engineers who work closely with Application Engineers on the one hand, and the manufacturing organization on the other. Successful Project Engineers are strong communicators who love to balance multiple projects and to problem solve on the fly.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Managing and coordinating project deliveries at the Espoo plant.
- Documenting and implementing customer required modifications to standard UPS products.
- Supporting Eaton sales offices throughout the EMEA region with project deliveries.
- Acting as a Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) host for customers together with the Test Engineering team.
- Supporting continuous process and method improvement activities within the team.
The requirements of the position include:
- A Bachelor’s, or, Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Production planning, Industrial Management, or equivalent.
- An ability to manage multiple projects at once and to deliver projects according to tight deadlines.
- An ability to work effectively in a matrix organization in an international environment.
- A strong customer orientation and a focus on problem solving.
- Experience in the electrical/ electronic/ IT industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Full working proficiency in English and Finnish are mandatory.
- Experience with UPS technologies and assemblies is an advantage.
- Experience in ERP systems and Microsoft Access is an advantage
If an international business setting ,a fast paced and motivated working environment, UPS devices and project management sound like the challenge that you are looking for Eaton is a great place for you. The best UPS experts in Finland work for us, our customers are some of the largest companies in the world and our engineering challenges are sure to keep things interesting. Please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than Sunday April 29th if you would like to join our team.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1125791
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo