This is a great opportunity to gain work experience in well-known technology company. You will be part of a team who is responsible for test equipment development. Testers are used in electronics testing. Your duty is to manage the manufacturing of test equipment, forecast and follow-up on needed testers and spare parts. We expect you to have relevant academic background and interest towards project management. Understanding of electricity fundamentals is needed.
ABOUT THE ROLE Our client is a leading company in their field. They produce, maintain and develop their products and services globally. In this position you will be a part of the development team that consists of approximately 12 people and is responsible on electrical testers, test development and maintenance. The team around you is specialized in software development, PCBA testing and other areas in development of electrical test equipment. You duties are to forecast and follow-up test equipment manufacturing in different sites.
You are offered
* Possibility to work in a highly known Finnish technology company
* Opportunity to gain work experience in an international work environment
* Great colleagues and a skilled team around you
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Managing test equipment manufacturing
* Creating test equipment forecasts with Product Owners
* Communication with vendors and follow-up on orders, schedules, and deliveries
* Part orders and stock maintenance
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable academic background, technical background is preferred
* Basic understanding on fundamentals of electricity
* Good English, Finnish is seen as an advantage
As person you are:
* Solution oriented
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Fixed term, 12 months, possibility to continue
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client, that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Our Hyvinkää based client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services.