Would you like to work in one of the largest international companies in the field of technology? Our customer company Neste is looking for a person with a previous background and education in the technical field to join their Data stream team. If you have an ambitious and innovative attitude to work with data migration and master data clean-up, read more below and apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a project engineer you will work in an international team with the development of a global enterprise asset management system in the fields of master data management and data migration. This large-scale IT project is in need of a resource that has a basic knowledge about refinery asset management and software development. As a project engineer you will assist Neste subject matter experts with data cleansing, data migration and master data related topics.
We expect you to have some basic experience or education about how to manage equipment related information, how to interpret design drawings and similar skill sets. Basic knowledge about software and database development is seen as an advantage. The primary working place is in Espoo, but possibly also at the Porvoo refinery. If travel is needed, there is a Neste arranged bus transportation from Helsinki to the Porvoo refinery.
We offer you:
* A great co-working team
* A possibility to gain experience in an internationally well-known company
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Inspection and updating of refinery technical data using different software tools
* Inspection and cleansing of defined asset related data sets
* Assisting the project manager with tasks like project plan update and follow-up
* Other project related tasks
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (e.g. technical, IT, process or chemical engineering)
* Good IT and data management skills
* Experience from reading and understanding technical documentation
* Fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
Experience in similar job tasks for example through internships or summer jobs, manufacturing/process industry experience, as well as Finnish language skills are seen as advantages.
As a person you are / you have:
* Precise and careful
* A good self-determination and a systematic approach
* Spontaneous and innovative attitude
* Start: June 2022
* Work extent: 6 months with a possibility for extension
* Location: Keilaniemi, Espoo, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Neste that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work
* The person selected for this position must pass a security clearance
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Neste is one of the leading companies in their field of business with almost 5 000 employees around the world. This global business strives for sustainable solutions. Read more in the companys web page.