We are now looking for Project Engineers to our client company Metso Outotec. Here is an amazing opportunity to grow to a professional in a global organization. This will be an exciting journey where you can be part of an innovative environment. In this position, you dont necessarily need years of experience - but we are hoping you to have basic knowledge and curiosity for the field. If you are proactive and willing to develop your skills even further, this position may be for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Project Engineer, you will be working with equipment or plant solution project with end-to-end responsibility of dedicating dedicated equipment package(s). You will be planning and coordinating with the project equipment package engineering, participate in technical purchasing process and control manufacturing according to main project plan so that financial, time schedule and quality objectives, and also customer satisfaction are achieved. Communicating actively with vendors, product management and engineering to ensure prompt information and documentation to and from suppliers is one of your work assignments. You will also be ensuring that the quality requirements are achieved and coordinating and writing technical specifications for equipment.
You are offered
* A great opportunity to develop and grow professionally
* A position in a global organization where you are challenged with interesting and diverse tasks
* As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the futur
* Working with equipment or plant solution project with end-to-end responsibility of dedicated equipment packages
* Planning and coordinating with the project equipment package engineering, participate in technical purchasing and control manufacturing according to main project plan
* Coordinating and writing technical specifications for equipment
* Ensuring that quality requirements are achieved
* Monitoring and controlling the progress of equipment packages
* Other supporting assignments e.g., site installation and preparation of the training material
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academic background (e.g. Mechanical or Process Engineer)
* Preferably some relevant work experience (e.g., summer job in industrial environment) and technical knowledge
* Fluent in English both written and spoken
It is seen as an advantage if you have experience in SAP or other document management system and skills in Finnish language.
You also have:
* Great communication skills
* Proactive and dedicated way of working
* Curious attitude and willingness to develop
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent contract with Academic Work, you will be working as a consultant at least for 12 months at Metso Outotec
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work. Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
Read more about: Metso Outotec