Project Engineer, ME; Salo, Finland
Valmet Automotive EV Power Oy
Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally almost 4.500 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on eDrive Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
In our new Electric Vehicle Business Line (EVBL) we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and industrial applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a TIER1 system supplier.
We are looking for a Project Engineer to strengthen our Manufacturing Engineering organization in battery manufacturing plant. In this position you will be responsible for the operation of the End Of Line (EOL) systems. Your tasks include leading the EOL systems development and implementation to production lines in projects. You will act as a global expert related to EOL systems and specify production line needs in a new product in early phase. In this role you will also perform as a subject matter expert in EOL system development of Operations Development functions. Role requires cooperation with internal experts and external partners in projects.
- A university degree, preferably in engineering (automation/electronic/IT), or equivalent experience
- Analytical, detailed and logical way of working
- Capability to take on responsibility and lead development projects
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with ability to work in a cross-functional team and matrix organization
- Ability to communicate clearly and write specification processes
- Familiar with relevant industry standards
- Fluent written and spoken English is required, additionally German skills are an asset
This is a most thrilling and responsible position in our new business line, working on one of our strategically most important topics - battery systems for e-mobility. You will be part of Valmet Automotive and part of building the future of automotive mobility and future oriented industrial solutions. Valmet Automotive with its typical Nordic calmness provides an international footprint and an environment which enables employees to go forward and succeed with their jobs. Where a long heritage as one of the world's most significant car builders meets up with the spirit of unlimited opportunities is Valmet Automotive, offering you a sense of accomplishment, a good work–life balance and a feeling of creating something new.
On thursdays at 9-10 (only in June)
Manager, Manufacturing Engineering
Please send your application by 31.7.2021.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1462030
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 30.6.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Valmet Automotive EV Power Recruiter (offre35648138.9860 (a) valmet-automotive-oy.contactrh.com)
- Puhelin: +358204848111
- Sijainti: Salo