Are you eager to grow professionally and motivated to work for a market leader company, that is operating globally? We are now looking for a Project Engineer for our client to take care of everything from project costs engineering to materials coordination and feedback documentation. This position is a great opportunity to learn and challenge yourself in a global company. Keep on reading and apply as soon as possible! We will proceed quickly with potential applications!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position as Project Engineer, you will play an important role in the planning and maintenance of the project. Your primary focus will be on project cost engineering, analysis, feedback collection, and testing. You will work independently but maintain constant contact with stakeholders. For this reason, a brave and active person with good communication skills will be successful in the role. The position is located in Hyvinkää, but you have an opportunity to work partly remotely.
You are offered
* Opportunities for further professional development
* Challenging tasks in a market leader international company
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future
Your usual work day will consist of the following tasks:
* Creating and maintaining a cost structure for a new product
* Update of costs and purchase prices together with the purchase
* Design reviews within the project team and stakeholders
* Prototype installation, verification testing, and maintenance testing
* Coordination of material for project prototypes
* Other typical project tasks e.g., supporting documentation
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (e.g., B.Sc. Industrial engineering)
* Strong IT skills (e.g., Excel)
* Fluent English skills
We also value the experience of using 3D design tools
As a person you are:
* Active and self-initiated
* Systematic and learn-oriented
* A social person with good communication skills
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent employment contract with Academic Work
* Location: Hyvinkää with partial remote-work possibility
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our Hyvinkää based client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services.