PROJECT DIRECTOR, Turnkey Projects
Europlan Engineering Oy
As Project Director in our Turnkey Project division, you would be responsible for the overall management of assigned new building projects in Meyer Turku Shipyard. In this role you would ensure that assigned projects are delivered in due time and according to our company instructions and quality policy. You would be responsible for planning and scheduling projects, negotiating change orders with ship owners, architects, customers and subcontractors, and leading our project managers from start-up meeting until the end of the guarantee period. Controlling and reporting project financials to the Managing Director is an essential part of Project Director’s role and working with numbers should not be unknown to you.
In order to be successful in these tasks, you are required to have:
- Relevant education and experience in the field
- Ability and keen interest in understanding and controlling of project financials
- Customer orientation and commitment to quality
- Skills in organizing and delegating, and communicating effectively
- Fluency in English, written and oral
- Flexibility and willingness to travel, even spend longer periods of time abroad on site
We require you to have a technical qualification and long-term experience in demanding shipbuilding tasks. You are used to taking responsibility, working independently and having fluent oral and written English skills. Your office is based in Raisio, Finland.
Send your application and CV with your salary expectation to our Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org or Europlan Engineering Oy, Koppelonkuja 10, 21210 Raisio.