Project Development Manager for Finland
Would you like to promote growth, profitability and sustainability within the renewable business? To source land and professionals in order to develop mainly green field wind projects?
Eurowind Energy A/S is a Danish limited liability company, which over the years has become a leading developer and operator of photovoltaic and wind turbine projects. The company has more than 1.300 MW of operating assets under management in several countries across Europe and has been increasing its presence throughout the European market, including the Finland. This job offers you the possibility of being the go-to-person for all matters related to the Finland market, while being part of a solid international group.
Eurowind Energy A/S has already established it’s presence in the Finland and we are together with partners developing green field projects at an early stage and also have our first project under construction. The right candidate will be our first employee in an organization we anticipate will grow significantly in the future. Therefore we are looking for a senior profile that has the needed drive to play a key role in the growing of the business and the organization.
The Senior Project Developer with home office in Finland will report to the Head of Project Development (in Denmark). Main duties and responsibilities are exclusively related to the Finland market and include:
- Lead the development process of green field wind projects from a-z
- Sourcing for land and professionals in order to develop mainly green field wind projects, but potentially also other technologies
- Identifying, assessing and facilitating project development opportunities for wind
- Developing and proposing the business development strategy, KPIs and main goals for the market
- Drafting and presenting annual budgets for the market
- Facilitating the link between all local partners to the headquarters in DK
- Coordinating external project developers or professionals, assuring compliance with the signed agreements
- Performing market analysis, feasibility and risk assessment studies on projects
- Potentially lead and develop an organization that can handle the development of renewable projects
The ideal profile:
- Has solid and verifiable experience in green field wind project development in Finland from land scouting to RTB phase, incl. knowing and complying with national, regional and local regulation
- Has at least 5 years of experience working within renewable energy (wind/solar) from the Finnish market with similar role
- Has an ability to work in several projects at the same time
- Is proficient in MS Office tools
- Has outstanding project management skills
- Has strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Has a university degree with strong academic credentials
Furthermore, you could have experience/skills in (not a requirement):
- Managing the construction of utility scale wind parks until commissioning phase
- General management
- Financial modelling, M&A, financing and PPA negotiations
The salary package and conditions offered will correspond to the required qualifications and background.
If you wish to apply for the position, please use the link below. Should you have any questions before applying, please feel free to contact Head of Project Development, Jeppe Udby: Tel.: +45 30214445.