Project Delivery Specialist, Helsinki
The telecommunications business of Airbus in Finland is looking for
a Project Delivery Specialist to join our Demand and Supply Chain organisation in Helsinki.
As a Project Team member you ensure the scope of supply fulfilment and delivery as per customer needs to support both customer satisfaction as well as revenue and cash company objectives.
Your tasks include:
- Consolidating and maintaining Project Scope of Supply
- Analyzing Project Demand Plan consistency with OP / EA and Project EAC and providing it to Demand and Supply
- Managing customer orders end to end from order entry till delivery on time, on cost & on quality
- Defining and updating materials risk assessment
- Ensuring and monitoring export and/or import legal/financial requirements
- Triggering invoicing and facilitating cash collection as per contractual terms
- Following up work package
- Selecting partners with project buyer and ensuring & controlling contract execution
Following skills are expected from you as a candidate:
- Strong command of both written and spoken English language
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Supply Chain and/or Project environment
- Experience in customer and supplier relationship management
- Knowledge of PMR products
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Being able to work independently on tasks agreed
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of ERP systems and other office tools
This is a fixed-term position, until end of 2019. The work will start as soon as possible.
To apply, please send your application and CV via www.experis.fi no later than 22th of April 2019. We will start interviews as the applications arrive so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Tuomo Blomqvist +358 50 544 3234 or Pia Leinonen at Manpower tel. +358 40 570 1065 and email@example.com
Read more about Airbus in Finland on:
Read more about what we do on:
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.