Project Data Administrator
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for an Project Data Administrator for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate to the definition and implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Perform KPI based analysis and track their evolution and relevance along project duration
- Alert the project about deviations observed and support the identification and proposal of recovery areas to management with relevant actions
- Participate to the preparation and delivery of PMO reports (internal and external);
- Participate to the production of high level presentations of the project (internal and external)
- Participate to the reinforcement of link between management and operational field and strengthen technical communication
- Participation in the implementation of lean management tools
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Very good analysis and synthesis skills
- 3 years of experience in Nuclear Power Plant from similar position
- Ability to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams
- Familiar with database management.
- Lean management certification is a plus
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a consulting firm on business strategy, organization, performance optimization
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.