We are looking for project coordinators to join our international team responsible for Project Acquisition and Development (PAD) at CSC - IT Center for Science, in Espoo, Finland.
As part of the Project Acquisition and Development (PAD) group, you will support and develop our European research, development and innovation (RDI) project portfolio in the areas of research infrastructures, open science, advanced computing and data management.
As Project Coordinator, your key tasks will include:
• Updating and developing CSC’s RDI project portfolio database
• Supporting the preparation of new grant applications (in particular for Horizon Europe and Digital Europe)
• Supporting the administration of projects and the dissemination of its results preparation and administration;
We expect you to have the following competences:
• Basic knowledge of project work and lifecycle;
• Good organization and communication skills;
• Fluent English;
• Good cooperation skills;
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
• Knowledge on contract management is an asset.
You have a Master’s degree in a relevant field. Experience in project support and in working in an international working environment will be regarded as an asset.
We have several opportunities and evaluate candidates continuously. Please send your application through our recruitment page www.csc.fi/careers as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.
For more information, please contact recruiting manager Mari Nyholm (+358452794747 or email@example.com)
CSC’s RDI portfolio
In 2021 CSC participated in over 50 externally funded RDI projects and received around 11 million euros in grants. The projects focused on scientific computing, data management, software development, access rights management, telecommunications networks and artificial intelligence.
The RDI projects supported CSC’s strategy by
- enhancing our ability to offer and create new services for our customers;
- bringing Finnish views into European and global level discussions on common standards and policies;
- providing a gateway for CSC’s customers to participate in international cooperation.