We are now looking for a Project Coordinator for our client company to Espoo. This position includes an opportunity to enhance your project management and coordination skills in a very international environment. If you are a bold person with excellent communication skills and have experience in carrying out projects with people, keep reading!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your job as a project coordinator is related to two things. First, to support sales with a globally built 24/7 Connected Service with a clear, visual design and easy maintenance. Secondly, your job involves coordinating an operation with countries to complete and connect existing customer contact information to the online service, and to initiate regular reporting and communication.
You are offered
* An opportunity to gain experience in a big, international company
* A possibility to enhance your project management and coordination skills
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Ensure deployment of created digital solutions in country units
* Streamline project implementation
* Improve customer experience
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A suitable background e.g. in technology or business (M.Sc. (Tech./B.A./Econ.)
* Good coordination, cooperation and presentation skills
* Good competence in MS Office
* Fluent written and spoken English skills, Finnish seen as an advantage
Previous experience of project work is seen as an advantage. Also interest in digital services and design of user experience and business models is seen as an asset.
As a person you are:
* Take initiative
* Start: At the beginning of October
* Work extent: Fixed term 6 months
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
Our client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services to their customers and engaging job opportunities and supporting environment to their employees.