Do you want to challenge yourself in a global work environment and gain valuable project experience? We are now looking for a Project Coordinator to our client Konecranes! In this role you will support the implementation process of an engagement survey. If you are a proactive tech-savvy who not afraid to reach out to people to keep things running smoothly, read more and apply today! We will proceed as soon as we have found the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE As a Project Coordinator you will play a key role in supporting the implementation process of an engagement survey. You will support the Project Manager and make sure that the project runs smoothly. Your main tasks include testing the survey dashboards and coordinating testing with pilot groups. You will also support with translation management and validate translations internally. In addition, you will prepare written material and support with internal communication. You will utilize your strong Excel-skills as well as your structured and proactive way of working to keep on track on the progress of the project. Preferably you already have some previous experience with IT-projects or project coordination, and you are ready to jump on board into a busy work environment.
You are offered
* An opportunity to work in a global work environment
* An independent role and a chance to gain project experience
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Testing the new survey platform and coordinating testing
* Supporting in translation management and validating translations
* Preparing materials and communicating between project teams
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A relevant educational background or ongoing studies (i.e. Business)
* Some previous experience working in a project environment
* Understanding of system implementation processes
* Strong Excel-skills
* Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken
As a person you are:
* Systematic and organized
* Start: Beginning of May 2021
* Work extent: 3 months
* Location: Remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Regardless of your lifting needs, Konecranes is committed to providing you with lifting equipment and services that increase the value and effectiveness of your business.