Project Coordinator, Espoo
Adecco Finland Oy
Are you interested in a new job in a large international company?
Have you got already some experience in working in a global environment and would you like to be an important piece of a big puzzle in coordinating projects?
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our client company's IT project team and to work in close cooperation with a Project Manager and with a team of both internal and external professionals.
The main tasks of a project coordinator include:
- working together with external solution provider to make sure the developments are up to schedule and according to requirements
- coordinating together with the Project Manager all project management activities, resources and information
- monitoring project progress and escalating any issues that arise
- assigning tasks to internal / external teams and assisting with schedule management
- creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- organizing and coordinating the continuous development activities
To be successful in this job, you should have a few years of work experience in a Project Coordinator or similar role in a global environment as well as solid organising skills, including multitasking and time-management.
The project is related to finance process' and tools' development so we hope that you have good understanding of finance processes. You must be able to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans and have good knowlegde of MS Excel and PowerPoint -tools. SAP user experience is an advantage. Working language is English.
This assignment starts with a fixed term contract until end of June 2021 and depending on the project situation, there is a possibility that the assignment continues after that. The employment contract will be signed with Adecco Finland. Our client's office is located in Espoo where you will work in a normal situation. Due to Covid-19, currently most of the work will be done remotely.
Please apply the soonest! Work starts as soon possible when the suitable person has been selected. More information from Suvi Ikola at Adecco (tel. 046 875 0107, email: email@example.com).