PROJECT COORDINATOR, Espoo
We are looking for a
for our client in Espoo. Project coordinator manages the implementation of a global project in different countries. The person works as a point of contact between the global development and local implementation teams and makes sure relevant tasks are completed on-time and team members are happy with the result.
The selected person shall work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises in Keilaniemi, Espoo. The position is temporary until the end of 2019 but with a high chance for an extension for 2020 at least.
- Document requirement definition
- Key-user training
- Cross-cultural understanding
- Experience in working with international IT projects
- Attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills and customer service mind-set
- Strong capability to learn new things
- Fluency in English
Our client is one of the key players in its industry and a highly appreciated employer. We offer you an opportunity to grow your expertise as a part of an international team of experts in a well-known global company.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV
For more information please contact Outi Kankkunen, +358 40 3577 531