Project Controls Engineer, PMO
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Project Controls Engineer, PMO
Project Management Office, Project Control Team is looking for a Project Controls Engineer for diverse project management development and controls tasks. Project Engineer will be working as part of the Project Control Team in close co-operation especially with all Fennovoima organization.
Your tasks may include:
- Company level project progress reporting, follow-up, and analysis, including project status presentations for major stakeholders
- Involved in improving and updating the internal project management processes and procedures
- Supporting and coaching the project organization in implementation of project management processes
- Supporting the follow-up of the Supplier project management process development, especially focusing on organization and progress reporting development
- Managerial tasks related to e.g. meeting minutes, contractual correspondence
The exact job description shall be agreed upon depending on the candidate's skills, experience and qualifications.
Ideal candidate for this position has:
- Preferably technical education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- Experience in project or management processes, preferably in industrial or in large complex projects
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good MS Office skills
- Active and open personality
- Ability to seek and obtain information and knowledge from different parties
- Determination and capability to work independently
- Ability to justify and communicate effectively
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility, find solutions, have the desire to develop processes and have the skill to get things completed.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 11.8.2019: https://fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. For further information, please contact Senior Project Controls Engineer Tero Saavinen tel. +358 (0)20 757 8655 on Thu 27.6. at 13:00-14:00 or Tue 9.7. at 11:00-12:00 or Psycon Consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 (0)20 7101 271 on Wed 3.7. at 11:00-12:00. or Wed 17.7. at 11:00-12:00. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.