Project ControllerANDRITZ Oy
ANDRITZ Oy is looking for temporary Project Controller as a substitute for leave of absence. Estimated duration of this fixed-term contract is from November 2022 to February 2024.
The preferred location of this position will be the ANDRITZ office in Kotka Finland, other locations are negotiable.
The main tasks of the Project Controller are as follows:
• Financial controlling of delivery projects including proactive approach and detecting of early signals of potential risks
• Supporting of Project Managers with financial project analysis and reporting. This includes for example financial part of APIS reporting and controlling of receivables.
• Preparing the project budget and WBS structure together with Sales and Cost Estimation in ASAP.
• Preparing and updating of credit risk calculations.
• Other project controlling related tasks.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
• A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in technology or economics or similar
• Experience in controlling/commercial tasks
• Proactive and analytical approach
• Knowledge of SAP
• Good English skills, mastering other languages is an advantage
Further information about the position will be given September 28th from 9 a.m to 11 a.m and October 4th from 1 p.m to 3 p.m by Division Controller, Mr. Pasi Lahdenvirta, p. +358 40 860 6839.
Please send your application by October 9th, 2022.