We not only have ambitious goals, but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: for us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to make the electricity grids smarter, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
This position is ideal for you if you find it easy to keep things in order according to their priority, and like to complete tasks within the agreed schedule. You react to any changes and deviations in the projects’ financial status, and find the reasons behind the changes. You are able to take control of project finances together with the project managers.
Required competencies, education and experience:
• You have a BA or MA in accounting or financing
• You have solid experience in using the SAP/FICO module
• You are an efficient user of spreadsheet software such as MS Excel
• You communicate fluently in English and Finnish in work-related situations. Your future team is bilingual, so your native language can be Finnish or Swedish.
• Knowledge of the basic business logics is a requirement: you need to be familiar with the factors behind the profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flow and profitability. Experience in management accounting or financial accounting is an asset.
• We value practical working experience in similar controlling duties.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com