ANDRITZ Oy is looking for a Project Controller
The main tasks of the Project Controller are as follows:
• Financial controlling of delivery projects including proactive approach and detecting of early signals of potential risks
• Supporting of Project Managers with financial project analysis and reporting. This includes for example financial part of APIS reporting and controlling of receivables.
• Preparing the project budget and WBS structure together with Sales and Cost Estimation in ASAP.
• Preparing and updating of credit risk calculations.
• Other project controlling related tasks.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
• A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in technology or economics or similar.
• Experience in controlling/commercial tasks.
• Proactive and analytical approach.
• Knowledge of SAP.
• Good English skills, mastering other languages is an advantage.
The location of this position will be the ANDRITZ office in Kotka.
Further information about the position will be given on May 13, 2019 between 1.00 and 3.00 p.m. and May 20, 2019 between 1.00 and 3.00 p.m. by Division Controller, Mr. Pasi Lahdenvirta, p. +358 40 860 6839.
Please send your application by May 26, 2019.
ANDRITZ Oy is a leading global supplier of systems, equipment and services for the pulp and paper industry including wood processing, fiber processing, chemical recovery, and stock preparation. In addition, ANDRITZ Oy offers biomass boilers and gasification plants for energy production. ANDRITZ HYDRO Oy, located in Tampere, delivers systems, equipment, and services for hydraulic power generation. The number of employees of ANDRITZ companies in Finland is approximately 1 300. The Centers of Excellence are located in Kotka, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Savonlinna, Varkaus, and Tampere. The Headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland. In addition, ANDRITZ Oy owns subsidiaries Savonlinna Works Oy and Warkaus Works Oy. The company is owned by ANDRITZ AG of Austria.
ANDRITZ Oy as an employer offers you varying challenges, freedom of planning your own work, and development opportunities in a fast-paced international technology company. We all are highly qualified professionals proud of what we do, committed to our success, and believe in our future. You will be surrounded by a positive team spirit and supportive colleagues willing to cooperate, share knowledge, and learn together. Fulfill your potential - come and join us!