We are looking for a professional Project Controller to our customer’s offshore project. The employment is temporary for the duration of the large-scale customer project (approximately 12-18 months).
Project Controller is responsible for implementing and managing project controls. As a Project Controller you will analyze and monitor project execution according to the project plan and defined budgets. Essential part of your work is to identify risks with the objective to optimize the project execution. We expect you to have experience in project controlling and hands-on commitment to your work. You will report directly to Project Director and Construction Manager.
- Prepare and develop project progress reporting
- Maintain the integrated schedule for project execution
- Perform analyses such as Earned Value analysis, scenario analysis and risk analysis
We expect you to have
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or engineering
- Previous experience from project controlling
- Previous experience from offshore / subsea domain is preferred
Now you have a chance to be part of once in a lifetime large-scale offshore project! Apply now and ensure your participation in this search! Please apply for the position as soon as possible. Interviews will be started already during the application period. For more information please contact Service Director Veli-Matti Kaunismäki tel. +358 50 317 0418 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1104865
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 4.3.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki