We are looking for a Project Controller with excellent communication skills and curious mindset for our client Lamor. In this role, you will be working as a part of a Projects Team, and you will be working both in Finland and in Saudi Arabia. This exciting and challenging opportunity gives you a chance to gain international experience and develop your skills in project management. If you have educational background in engineering or economics, and you already have some experience in project management, read more below and apply today! We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate
ABOUT THE ROLE As a Project Controller, you will be part of the Projects Team of Lamor Corporation Ab, and you will be responsible for providing support to the project manager. The Projects Team is responsible for the delivery of projects such as Oil Spill Response equipment sales and rental, Water Treatment services provision, and Waste Management services provision. In this role you will be part of a larger project, and you will be responsible for the overview of the projects progress, including financial performance and preparing reports. In addition, you will be analyzing and maintaining financial data and communicating with the clients on Project Teams behalf. The primary location is Porvoo, but the role will require extensive travels to Saudi Arabia, mostly 1-2 months at a time.
You are offered
* An opportunity to work in an international environment
* Experience in extensive project work
* Interesting and challenging work tasks
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Supporting the preparation of proposals and offers
* Overview of the progress of the project (preparing reports and overview of the financial performance)
* Monitoring and forecasting project costs and analyzing project cost deviations
* Creating GANTT diagrams
* Communication with clients
* Analyzing and maintaining financial data for high-risk projects
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Educational background in economics or engineering (e.g. industrial engineering and management)
* Previous experience in project management, and understanding of projects as a whole
* Experience of proposals and offers
* Fluent written and spoken skills in English
* Ability to create technical documents using professional terminology
As a person you have:
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to adapt quickly and willingness to learn
* Good time management skills
* Intercultural working skills
* Start: as soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months
* Location: Porvoo, Finland / Saudi Arabia
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Lamor that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Lamor provides expertise coupled with solutions which protect the environment and our ecosystems. Aiming to clean the world, Lamor operates and spreads its influence in three business lines: oil spill response, waste management, and water treatment. The company provides equipment and services to104 countrieswhile more than1,000 vessel-mounted systemshave been delivered to customers worldwide.