Project Controller, Full-Time, Outotec Oyj, Helsinki
Outotec (Finland) Oy
Do you have a degree in finance and eagerness to develop your skills? Do you want to work in an international environment with versatile tasks in project accounting? If yes, you might be the Project Controller we are looking for!
We are looking for you
We at Studentwork are looking for a Project Controller to our client organization Outotec Oyj. The position is a full-time maternity leave substitute via Studentwork until the spring of 2021.As a Project Controller you will work as a counterpart to project managers regarding project finance. You will be responsible for project structure set-up and maintenance in ERP. You will also maintain accurate revenue, cost & margin follow-up on projects and ensure that global processes, tools and templates are being followed.
- Being responsible for project structure set-up and maintenance in ERP
- Maintaining accurate project revenue, cost & margin follow up and reporting
- Ensuring that global processes, tools and templates are followed
- Reporting and controlling projects’ end-to-end profitability & cash flow
- Monthly project forecasting and budgeting process
We are expecting
- Academic degree e.g. from the field of finance, engineering, industrial management or accounting
- Understanding of the key financial project performance metrics (Cash flow, Income Statement, Balance Sheet)
- Working experience from the field of controlling
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, other languages are an asset
- Analytical, systematic and solution-orientated mindset
- Challenging and interesting job where you can develop your finance & controlling skills and gain valuable experience in a company that is a global market leader in its field
- An agile and international company culture where every individual is appreciated
- Support of easygoing and professional colleagues
- Excellent onboarding
Outotec develops leading technologies and services for the sustainable use of Earth's natural resources. Outotec's comprehensive offering creates the best value for their customers in the mining, metal, energy, and chemical industries. Outotec shares are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki. Read more here: http://www.outotec.com/
Apply for the job now!
If you think you might be the perfect match, leave your resume with cover letter as soon as possible. The last day to send your application is 17.11.2019, but be fast! The employment starts according to agreement as soon as suitable candidate is found. Please notice that we cannot accept applications through e-mail, and we manage all inquiries regarding the position on behalf of our customer Outotec. Recruitment Manager Tiia Mäenpää provides any additional information about the position (email@example.com, 050 463 7212).
Read more about Studentwork
Studentwork is a Nordic recruitment and staffing company specializing in graduates with up to 5 years of experience. We fulfill our mission by helping companies and qualified graduates to find each other. We offer plenty of interesting career possibilities in different companies and areas of specialty. Every year we employ over thousands of graduates – even 80 % of our deals are full-time! We believe that the right person placed at the right job is as much about personality as merits. Create a career profile at our website and join our network!