Project Chief Engineer, Wood Processing
ANDRITZ Wood Processing product group is looking for a Project Chief Engineer.
Your responsibility will be to lead the project engineering team in Woodprocessing or Biomass handling projects. As a Project Chief Engineer, you will have a total responsibility of the engineering of a wood processing execution project.
Your main task will be to coordinate mechanical engineering work, including plant engineering and equipment engineering tasks. As a part of your work you will arrange engineering reviews, manage engineering changes, standards, schedules, budget, documentation, reporting and cooperation with other project disciplines and other product groups in multiline projects.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- A Bachelors’ or Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of mechanical equipment or steel structures and mechanical design.
- You have experience from modern design tools.
- Fluent in Finnish and English, other foreign languages skills also appreciated.
- Teamwork skills.
- Coordination skills.
- Willingness to travel both in Finland and abroad.
- Flexibility, to be able to adopt on various needs and work load.
The location of this position will be ANDRITZ Oy office in Lahti, Finland.
For further information please contact on February 27, 2020 between 1.00 and 3.00 p.m. and March 4, 2020 between 2.00 and 4.00 p.m. Pekka Volanen, Manager Project Engineering, KFT Woodprocessing product group, +358 40 860 6788.
Please send your application by March 15, 2020.