Enersense International Oyj
Join Enersense as one of the bold professionals! We are now looking for a Project Assistant to work in Olkiluoto and Pori, Finland.
At Enersense, you work on diverse and interesting work tasks in a relaxed and encouraging work environment. We offer you challenges and responsibilities because we believe that is what makes work motivating and thriving.
Main tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide appropriate and proactive support for project-related administrative activities
- Support the Project personnel in administrative/organizational matters that arise on project and on site
- Documentation tasks
- Other assistance as assigned and needed
- Suitable education background
- Knowledge or experience of industrial projects is beneficial
- Holding a valid driver's license
- Outgoing and confident
- Project management skills are appreciated
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Good adjustment and planning capacity
- Responsible attitude towards working
- Fluent in English
- Finnish skills considered as a benefit
Will you accept the challenge? Create the best customer experiences with us!
Send your application with your salary request through the following link: https://enersense.com/en/tyopaikka/project-assistant-2985/
Apply for this job immediately as we interview applicants already during the application period and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
For more information, please contact: Lisa Morgan, Recruiter, +358 40 624 2638, firstname.lastname@example.org
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.