Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Project Administrator for our client in Turku, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- control of critical documents via a shared drive
- coordination and management of project controls/ documentation
- submission and tracking of project documentation, including Task Orders, Reports, Letters, etc.
- coordination and management of weekly time sheets
- general administration duties, including filing, reporting etc.
- attend at project meetings, record actions and the preparation of meeting notes
- drafting of reports and presentations for issue internally and externally
- compiling dashboards and liaising with contributions to meet deadlines
- to maintain knowledge on the status of the project documentation at all times and be able to report internally
- draft communications and correspondence to contractors
- to liaise with other teams and within the wider business and other key stakeholders
- manage day to day administrative duties and ensuring procured for internal processes are in place and kept up to date
- demonstrate continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- good experience and knowledge of project administration, ideally from a multidisciplinary environment
- firm understanding of the Microsoft platform and applications, particularly MS Project, Excel and Word
- ability to prioritise, to achieve deadlines and to work with minimal supervision
- analytical and self-motivated personality
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong interpersonal skills and good team player attitude
- demonstrate initiative with managing workload
- experience from engineering/construction projects is appreciated
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.