Progressive Marketing Leader
Are you a dedicated and progressive marketing leader, who wants to continue the journey of transforming a highly experienced technical organization into a progressive, innovative and commercial global market leader? Then you could be our new Global Marketing Manager.
With direct reference to the Chief Business Development Officer, you will be a part of the leadership team in Sales and Business Development. You will also work closely with external partners in Denmark, Finland and Sweden as well as international partners. You will be responsible for a team of 5 marketing professionals. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our marketing department.
We hold the world’s most profitable and sustainable genetic solutions for the dairy industry. Our home markets are fully aware, but we want the rest of the world to know!
We see this position as a critical role in the organization, being a central part in forming and communicating our value proposition and ensuring the growth in markets with relatively low market shares.
Your main tasks will be:
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of 5 marketing professionals
- Drive strategic and tactical developments including execution of global marketing plans
- Manage and develop a high-end brand within the agricultural industry
- Develop strong working relationships with key external stakeholders
- Develop and maintain close collaboration with internal stakeholders, from Nordic as well as global colleagues, to ensure alignment and sharing of best practice
- Develop, launch and evaluate integrated marketing campaigns
- Keep track of global marketing cost and budget
Workplace: Hollola (Finland), Skara (Sweden) or Randers (Denmark). You may also be required to travel to some extent.
- University Degree in Marketing and/or in Business Administration
- 5+ years leadership experience from a marketing position
- Understands inbound marketing principles and can prepare a strategy.
- Up-to-date toolbox of marketing tools within traditional and digital marketing
- Highly effective planning, organizing and managing multiple competing priorities
- Hands-on and strong attention to details
- Experience with agriculture will be highly appreciated
- English at a high level both verbally and written, and a local language: Danish, Finnish or Swedish is required
We expect you to have:
A strong personal drive and ability to work efficiently in a complex business environment. You can provide strategic thinking as well as an operational understanding. You have proven project management skills, positive personality, service minded always, and are proactive and innovative. You are also a great team player, and you thrive when you succeed alongside others.
We offer you:
An exciting job with opportunities for professional and personal development. We value initiative, enthusiasm, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. For more details, please contact: Chief Business Development Officer, David Ravnkilde, Phone +45 2811 4928.
Applications with appendices should be sent to: email@example.com.