SCM Suomi Oy / Tori
We are now looking for Programmatic Specialist to join our Advertising Business team!
The assignment is full time in the city centre of Helsinki. Programmatic & Yield team is a cross-funtional and low hierarchy unit within Tori Advertising Business. Here you will be able to participate in developing and improving programmatic offering together with the team. We support each other and want to succeed together.
Your main responsibilities as Programmatic Specialist would include
- taking care of programmatic daily operational routines
- help us growing programmatic revenue and find new business potential in new buyers and advertisers
- making sure that we create deals to buyers and advertisers that help us grow revenue and strengthen the business relationship
- supporting key account managers in reporting programmatic revenue and support them in the business meetings concerning programmatic
- We expect 1-2 years experience with digital advertising and basic knowledge of ad operations or programmatic. If you have worked or are currently working in a media agency or on the publisher side that's considered as a benefit.
- Preferably experience in programmatic platforms (e.g. Adform, DV360 or Appnexus).
- Analytical and positive attitude towards problem solving.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Full working proficiency in English
At Tori we like to describe ourselves as self-driven, experiment oriented, agile, kind & happy people. We value and invest in well-being, learning, diversity and we put all our efforts in developing our product and company, ourselves - basically all the things that create our own special service and culture. We have such a great bunch of professionals with various expertise to work with and as a tech community we highly value the following qualities from every colleague: teamwork skills, proactiveness, understanding diversity and openness to new experiences.
Tori values can be seen in our everyday life. We are Trustworthy, Caring and Sustainable. Instead of listing our benefits separately here, we promise to take care of our people according to our values and to support healthy and joyful work-life balance.
Got your attention? Contact us now!
If you feel that we could offer you the workplace and the role in which you could share your knowledge and expertise, learn, work hard, get inspired, be yourself and feel good, let us know! We would be happy to receive your informal application and CV through our career site as soon as possible and on 6th of May at the latest. Apply now!
If you have any questions at all, please be in touch!
Heidi Heikura (Head of Programmatic & Yield) email@example.com
Sanni Moilanen (People & Culture Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org