Are you a structured team player managing multiple projects and delivering results? Do you have a track record of building project management practices, managing project portfolios successfully and having fun while doing it?
We are looking for a Program Manager to Infinited Fiber Company. You will primarily be working from our office in Espoo, Finland, and of course also remotely.
Infinited Fiber Company is an R&D powerhouse with strong technological and partnering skills operating in the global process industry. We are operating at the cutting-edge of this industry. This means that the pace is fast, there are some swift turns, and a basic level of uncertainty is inevitable for a small company like ours.
In your role as our Program Manager one of your main tasks is to be responsible for preparing EU project applications and Business Finland funding applications. Thus, we expect you to understand the structure and management model of public projects and consortium projects and that you are capable to produce excellent text in Finnish and English.
You will also manage our R&D and internal project portfolio and project management practices, working closely with all key functions. You will report to our COO and act as a key player keeping track of progress and deadlines of our projects.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
• Manage and maintain project portfolio consisting of both internal and external R&D, product development and operational projects
• Create and implement project portfolio management practices and tools
• Act as the right hand for the project owners and support them in their project management duties, mainly defining and following project goals, budget, schedule, resourcing, and reporting
• Prepare EU, Business Finland and other public funding applications
• Coordinate EU and Business Finland project reporting
• Analyse progress and recommend corrective actions
• Ensure accurate project documentation
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering, finance, business administration or other applicable area
• Demonstrated practical experience in project management, project controlling, project coordination or project consultant work
• Excellent analytical skills, able to process information, precise with details
• Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
• Hands-on and will-do attitude
• Highly self-driven working style
• Excellent execution capability in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Strong computer skills, especially MS Office tools and project management tools
• Flexibility with a high tolerance for uncertainty
• Experience of international working environments is a benefit
• Fluency in both written and spoken English and Finnish
• Experience of working in start-up environments may ease your success
We are currently building a people-centric culture that nurtures high performance. As our team grows, we are looking for a diverse range of open-minded top professionals who believe in our core values.
Please submit your application including your salary request and CV no later than 30.8.2021. Please note that due to the holidays, you can contact Barona Engineering’s Kristiina Vormala (040 837 4019), best available on Thursdays at 1-2.