PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
The Turku Site, with ~600 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn- and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
The Project Management Office is a team of experts, leading all projects from development to launch of new system solutions for our Diagnostics business. The system solutions consist of reagents, software and instruments used in vitro diagnostics (IVD) environments globally. Varying from small-scale updates to complex product launches, our projects offer a wide range of challenges to even the more experienced colleague. Will you be our next top professional?
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage a team, by scheduling, coaching and counselling the employees
- Working in close collaboration with Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing and Business functions
- At least a BSc degree, MSc preferred (e.g. natural sciences, engineering)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in leading commercial product development projects, preferably within medical device / IVD industry
- Proficient with project management principles (e.g. resource allocation, cost estimation, risks analysis)
- Proactive, collaborative, process-oriented, and a good team player with strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Finnish
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
This position is permanent. Please apply by October 30, 2020. For further information, please contact Yvonne Nymalm-Rejström by e-mail email@example.com, or by telephone +358 40 720 8435 on October 19 at 09:30-11:00 or October 22 at 14:00-15:00
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.