Productivity Specialist (IT) for Stora Enso
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 31.10.2019
We are currently looking for a Productivity Specialist for Stora Ensos international IT, Productivity Services team. If you are an analytical person with great problem-solving skills and you have previous experience with 0365 platform administration, you might be the person we are looking for! In this position it is possible to work either in Helsinki, Tampere, Lappeenranta or Imatra. If you got interested, keep reading and apply already today!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this position, you will provide support for others related to Productivity services - Office 365 services & tools. Your main responsibilities include communication with service provider and system administration as well as helping end users with incidents and requests. You will also have an important role as a technical OneDrive expert in our large OneDrive Project which is going to start next year.
* Office 365 - OneDrive Service Management tasks
* Office 365 and Azure AD administration work and improvement
* Ensure system documentation is available and is up to date
* Trainings to end users
WE ARE LOOKING FORApply for this position if you have:
* Experience on Azure AD and Office 365 platform administration
* Good knowledge about On Prem AD GPO´s and OneDrive technology
* Basic skills in PowerShell scripting
* Good communication skills in English
* Strong customer service orientation
* Analytical thinking and problem solving
* Ability to work independently and in an internal team
Previous experience in similar projects and as well experience in documentation are seen as advantages.
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: 24 months, possibility to extension
* Working hours: Full time
* Location: Helsinki, Tampere, Lappeenranta or Imatra