Production & Supply Chain Manager
We are looking for a driven, hands-on expert to plan and manage all aspects of our production and supply chain platform. As Production & Supply Chain Manager, you possess a good technical understanding of manufacturing processes and supply chain development and management. You will be part of a young, friendly and dynamic team where you will be handed the important responsibilities of supply chain set-up, procurement and production alignment.
The position suits the structured, dutiful candidate who enjoys a high degree of independence combined with an equally high degree of responsibility and genuine interest in production, engineering and home improvement. But above all, you are highly practical, have assembled a kitchen or two and have experience of remodeling homes.
If you think that you would be a great fit for us, keep on reading and apply! Our office is in downtown Helsinki at Pohjoisesplanadi 35.
- Manage and develop the general purchasing process
- Continuous improvement of supply chain to enhance internal efficiency, as well as the custom experience
- Main contact with both existing and potential new suppliers - negotiating prices, terms and signing deals.
- First hand contact with external production partners – weekly operations update. Identifying and implementing production optimization and efficiency improvements.
- Owning projects such as developing a PO system
- Analyzing current spend, contracts and vendors and suggesting changes
- Iterating and identifying improvements for current purchasing processes and implementing them across the A.S.Helsingö business
- Maintaining and expanding a network of vendors to support our growth initiatives and product expansion
- Higher education - Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Production & Industrial Management, Operations Management or similar education
- Language skills - Fluent in Finnish and English. Fluency in Swedish is considered a major plus.
- Experience - 5+ years of relevant work experience of building and/or managing supply chains for physical goods
- Hands-on and practical - You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Analytical - You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Organized - You have strong organizational, administrative and operational skills
- Process oriented - You are able to turn reoccurring work into effective processes that require low maintenance
- Strong negotiation skills - You will be responsible for negotiation of supplier contracts
- IT skills - Proficient in software tools for supply chain management, especially excel but also ERP-systems
Are you ready to join our team? We will proceed quickly with the recruitment, so please submit your application as soon as possible.