Prysmian Group Oy
We are looking for a permanent employment relationship for
We are looking for an experienced Production Department Supervisor to oversee our Production operations in the Submarine-Cables Department. As a Production Supervisor, you will work in direct contact with your manager and, together, you will be responsible for the overall operational and management of your department. You’ll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows. You should be able to optimize day-to-day activities according to the Production plan, while ensuring that the processes deliver products of maximum quality. Managing the Production staff in terms of shifts, productivity and reporting are your main responsibilities. You are requested to strongly collaborate with the rest of the Operational organization as Maintenance, Quality, Process Engineering and Planning/Scheduling. You will make sure that your staff is working safely in accordance with Prysmian's Safety instructions.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Engineering studies and/or Technical background
- A few years of experience in similar job positions
- Team leader capable of motivating staff. Demonstrated ability to support and work with cross-functional teams
- Treats people fairly, shows consistency between words and actions, accepts responsibility and promote company values
- Goal Oriented profile. Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion
- Development tendency approach and ready to work under pressure situations
- Efficient and effective reporting to your manager
- Good Finnish and English skills
- SAP System Competence is an advantage.
We offer you a challenging job in a truly global company in a position where you will get to the heart of the production process. In Prysmian, you will have a possibility to develop and fully realize your talent and potential.
Send your CV and application in English with salary request by 6.12.2020.