We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor at ABB Oy, Drives Business Line in Helsinki. You will be responsible for leading your production team with attention to quality, productivity and safety. In addition to this, you also have an opportunity to participate in production development tasks and projects.
• Acting as a supervisor to a manufacturing team of cabinet-built frequency converters team
• Ramp-up and further development of production processes
• Managing the production process and ensuring timely delivery
• A challenging position with an opportunity to participate in production development
• A positive working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• B.Sc. in electrical engineering, automation, industrial management or a related field
• A few years of working experience
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent team work skills
• Good communication skills in English and Finnish, both written and spoken
Ideally, you have
• Lean management competence
• ERP (SAP) competence
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68496788 by May 2nd, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Production Line Manager Mikko Hyden, tel. +358 50 3328 990.