We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor at ABB Oy, Transformers unit in Vaasa. You will be responsible for organizing and allocating resources in a safe, effective and efficient manner to meet production targets. In this position, you will be leading your assigned area in line with health and safety requirements, quality standards, and production schedules.
• Organizing and allocating resources in safely, effectively and efficiently to meet production targets
• Leading your assigned area in line with health and safety requirements, quality standards, and production schedules
• Developing and improving activities and processes in your assigned area
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc., preferably in electrical or mechanical engineering
• A few years’ experience in a relevant position
• Good job planning, scheduling and leadership skills
• The ability to work in a team
• Good, proactive communication skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
• A willingness to sometimes work in two shifts
Ideally, you have
• Experience of similar tasks
• A natural desire for continuous improvement
• A flexible approach to unexpected situations
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI66426307 by September 16, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Sari Granö, tel. +358 50 334 3211.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com