Production Process Engineer
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Production Process Engineer – New product introduction & process development at ABB Oy, Drive Products in Helsinki. You will be acting as an operations specialist bringing manufacturing viewpoint into NPD (New Product Development) and ramp-up projects. Another part of this role is to focus on production process development and continuous improvement.
For this position we appreciate technical competence and process understanding combined with a background in an NPD and/or NPI (New Product Introduction) environment.
• Executing manufacturability analysis based on 3D design models
• Representing production in development projects, and co-operating with R&D, manufacturing teams, quality and other internal stakeholders
• Performing Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) and creating the Quality Control plan, and defining and implementing the process flow
• Performing test / process data analysis and corrective actions
• Process and value stream mapping; creating, visualizing and following up process KPIs
• Developing the production process and methods systematically through root cause analysis and driving defined corrective actions
• Supporting the development and implementation of production automation solutions.
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. in engineering or other suitable field and relevant work experience in a similar position in production environment
• Proven track record in new product introduction in a production environment
• Considerable experience in systematic productivity improvements in mass production
• Experience of Lean, statistical process control and the Theory of Constraints principles
• Analytical skills to gather data and use relevant tools such as Minitab to verify process capability
• Good organizing and communication skills
• Fluent Finnish and English language skills.
Ideally, you have
• Experience in the SAP Production Planning module and MS Office.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65127589 by May 27, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Production Manager Timo Eronen, tel. +358 50 334 7784 on May 11, 2018 at 13:00-15:00, May 15, 2018 at 15:00-17:00 or May 21, 2018 at 15:00-17:00.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1135589
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki