- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Production Process Engineer – ‘Quality and Process development’ at ABB Oy, Drive Products in Helsinki. You will be responsible for the quality development of operations in New Product Development (NPD) and the serial manufacturing phase. You will also focus on production process development and continuous improvement.
• Executing statistical process control analysis (Lean six sigma) for quality development purposes
• Identifying critical-to-quality topics for customers and business, and drive development actions derived from this
• Developing quality cost concepts to support decision making
• Managing the preventive and corrective actions framework in the production environment together with key stakeholders (R&D, Product Engineering, Quality)
• Ensuring world class internal and external customer service as well as investigating and correcting customer issues and complaints related to quality
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering or other suitable field, as well as relevant work experience in the production environment
• Proven track record in quality development in the production environment
• Strong experience in statistical analysis and tools
• Experience of Lean, statistical process control and Theory of Constraints principles
• Good organizational and cross-functional communication skills
• Fluent Finnish and English skills
Ideally, you have
• A black belt in Six sigma
• Experience in SAP Production Planning module and MS Office
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65127561 by May 24th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
For more information, please contact Production Manager Jarkko Bäckman, tel. +358 50 332 5096 on May 14th at 2–4 p.m. or May 17th at 3–5 p.m.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com