Production Process Designer
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 6.11.2019
In this job, you will be part of a team, planning, designing, building and setting up of production sites for electrical motors. And of course updating the existing ones. This position challenges your design skills and offers plenty of opportunities for development in production planning. The assignment is also suitable for newly graduated as long as the attitude is right.
ABOUT THE ROLEYou work as part of a team, responsible for designing factory equipment, lines and productivity targets. These production lines are designed to produce electrical motors to our clients solution. Our client company is developing its production lines around the world and as a production process designer you will be involved in this development. They are designing and building at the moment fully automated production line - sounds interesting?
You are offered
* International working environment
* Incredible possibility to be part of designing production lines and production machines as well
* Possibility to do diploma work and finish your studies
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Design of production equipment from individual components to complete production lines
* Design of manufacturing processes and methods
* Design and implementation of production efficiency
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background (eg. mechanical engineering, industrial engineering and management)
* Good knowledge of Creo Parametric, Windchill or AutoCAD softwares
* Understanding of 3D modelling
* Insight into manual machining
* Basic knowledge of welding, materials engineering, pneumatics, hydraulics and electronics
* Fluent spoken and written English
As a person you are:
* Interested in to create something completely new
* Initiative to explore alternative methods
* Strong team player
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Fixed term 12 months, extension possible
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.