We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Production Planning Specialist at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be responsible for executing and developing the production planning process within you area. In this position, you will also be working to continuously improve production planning processes and tools.
• Executing and developing the production planning process in your own area of responsibility
• Planning production capacity and load balancing to meet customer delivery targets
• Working cross-functionally to anticipate customer delivery requirements
• Maintaining production and material related forecasting data in ERP
• Reporting on production KPIs
• Continuous improvement of production planning processes and tools
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc.in industrial management, engineering or economics
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with a proven track record of successful production planning, material planning and/or management, production development, or another relevant area of production
• A good understanding of delivery capability requirements in different process types like Make-to-Order, Make-to-Stock, Configure-to-Order
• A good understanding of production planning theories like Lean and Theory of Constraints
• Experience of SAP and good Excel skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• A collaborative approach
• Experience of participating in development of production planning processes
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI61978926 by February 15th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Timo Eronen, tel. +358 50 334 7784 available on Tuesday 30th January at 15.00-17.00, Wednesday 7th February at 15.00- 17.00, Tuesday 13th February at 15.00-17.00.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees. www.abb.com