We are now looking for two results-driven, ambitious and collaborative persons to work in our Supply Center in Turku as a Production Planner (Pipeline Planner). One position is permanent and the other one temporary until end of 2024.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create feasible production plans including both production and material planning
• Monitor production execution and report the planned and actual production as well as capacity utilization and defined KPIs
• Develop production planning processes, KPIs and instructions
• Ensure timely and compliant release for purchased materials, produced bulk and Finished Goods batches
• Be responsible for maintaining planning parameters and planning related master data
• Handle complex planning problems independently utilizing operational and business judgement
• Support various projects with the target to improve throughput time, costs and compliance
WHO YOU ARE
• Excellent communication and coordination skills with emotional intelligence
• Creative and able to solve complex problems
• High tolerance for pressure and stressful situations including multi-tasking
• Excellent organizing skills with ability to adapt to ambiguous conditions
• Good understanding of supply chain processes and capable for technical problem solving
• Fluent Finnish and English
• Relevant educational background, e.g. (Chemical) Engineering, Natural Sciences
• To be successful in this role, several years' experience in similar position is expected
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools with SAP APO and P2R experience considered as an advantage
For further information, please contact Production Planning Manager Juha Koskio, Tuesday Oct 5 at 10–11 or Friday Oct 8 at 13–14, phone +358 40 175 7393.
Please send your application by Sunday Oct 17, 2021.
Functional area: Supply Chain Management
Seniority level: Professional