Valitettavasti työpaikkailmoitusten näyttämisessä sivustolla on nyt ongelmia. Pahoittelemme tilannetta!
The ambition of Packaging Materials division is to be a global leader in circular economy with our high-quality renewable packaging materials based on both virgin and recycled fiber. Addressing the needs of today’s eco-conscious consumers, we help customers and brand owners to find the best material for their packaging and to replace fossil-based materials with low carbon footprint, renewable and recyclable alternatives. A wide selection of barrier coatings enables the design and optimisation of packaging for various demanding consumer and industrial packaging end uses.
We are now looking for a professional to join our Containerboard Supply Chain team as Production Planner for Heinola Fluting Mill.
The main responsibility in this role is to prepare and maintain a production plan for Heinola Fluting Mill’s containerboard machine. Key to success in this role is active collaboration and communication with various stakeholders, and always keeping in mind that we want to be our customers’ first choice. Production planner reports to the Master Planner for Heinola Fluting Mill. This position is based in Heinola, Finland.
Key responsibilities include:
- Utilising production capacity efficiently by scheduling optimised production plans to meet planned demands, customer requirements and promised delivery times.
- Actively communicating and collaborating with relevant stakeholders on issues, changes and risks affecting the plans and schedules regarding logistics.
- Monitoring inventory development and controlling of old stock.
- Maintaining system data related to production, product and stock-keeping unit (SKU).
- Contributing with own influence on the team to enable smooth plans and operations, excellent customer service, development, and fulfilment of our business goals.
What we offer
With our values, “Lead and Do what’s right”, we endeavour to set an example in all aspects of our business as well as sustainability. We dare to take the initiative and constantly ask ourselves what more can we do, what can we do better. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of the journey Stora Enso is on – transforming from a traditional forest industry company, into a renewable materials growth company – an industry with great potential driven by global megatrends. As Production Planner you have an excellent opportunity to contribute to the expanding usage of renewable materials and see the results of your work in a concrete way.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Proactive and customer-centric mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, logistic or business administration, or equivalent experience in supply chain related tasks.
- Experience in production planning or similar planning and scheduling tasks; knowledge of containerboard or paper business and related production process is an advantage.
- System knowledge of MS Office, Fenix, SAP, etc.; strong Excel skills are a definite asset.
- Ability to develop and improve IT systems regarding planning and logistics processes.
- Ability to work with systems and to perform different tasks simultaneously under time pressure.
- Fluency in Finnish and English – both written and spoken.
To continue to develop as an organisation and as a company, we hope that all our employees contribute to the following areas from their own roles’ perspective:
- Customer Needs; Keeps up-to-date with market and operational factors impacting our business and enhance or invent new products, ways of working and solutions, always considering the customers’ perspective.
- Business Acumen; Clear understanding of key financial and productivity metrics driving business value across our business as a whole. Has the ability to make decisions quickly based on sometimes even incomplete information and takes responsibility for own decisions.
- Do what’s right; Takes responsibility for Stora Enso being a global company that is ethical, safe and free from harassment and discrimination. Acts as an example of Stora Enso’s values and Code of Conduct – in difficult times as well as good times.
- Inspire & Motivate; Inspires team members in believing in the way forward and encourages a collaborative & communicative working environment. Actively seeks to understand the key motivators of others with the aim to support them.
Please submit your application via our recruitment system latest by 2nd of August. Hiring manager, Master Planner Pekka Svensk, +358 400 183 227, email@example.com, is available in the afternoons and happy to answer your questions about the open position.
Other questions regarding the recruitment process can be directed to Recruitment Specialist Sofi Kallio, +358 50 514 7642, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we accept applications submitted through our recruitment system only.
Prospective employees are screened for drug use in the pre-employment examination.
We believe diversity strengthens our competitiveness and contributes to better decision-making. Diverse working teams help us to explore different perspectives and challenge our way of thinking. We work actively to increase diversity in the workplace and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden construction and paper. We employ some 25 000 people in more than 30 countries and our shares are listed on the Helsinki (STEAV, STERV) and Stockholm (STE A, STE R) stock exchanges.
Our fiber-based materials are renewable, recyclable and fossil free. Our solutions offer low-carbon alternatives to products based on finite resources. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow.
Watch our film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUElPYaxgqs&t=6s
Meet the people at Stora Enso on
You are the opportunity. Join us.