Are you Production Manager with an appetite for more?
Our Operations team in Finland is looking for a Production Manager to our bakery in Joutseno. In this role you develop your own staff in a way that provides necessary competences and you lead the production in a cost-efficient way. Production Manager reports to Plant Manager in Joutseno.
We need your leadership
Our team is looking for a person who in co-operation with site and operations management, motivates, involves and develops the team and its members based on our values and Lantmännen Unibake principles. You drive the implementation of value-based culture and continuous improvement initiatives in the organization. Together with your team you support our product development team in Joutseno to enable growth and customer satisfaction. It is important that you are oriented in achieving results, while focused on efficient resourcing and available capabilities.
Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Leading the shift supervisor team on the site
· Motivating people to meet their targets, and managing production in a cost-efficient way
· Building the competence of your people
· Ensuring that all activities are handled in line with quality, environment, health and safety standards
· Implementation of production plans in Joutseno bakery according to operations strategy
· Driving continuous development activities of the bakery with a long term view
· Securing food safety requirements on the site
How will you know you are successful? We expect you to be results oriented with a strong capability to lead and drive people. Managing and leading the Joutseno bakery means that you are focused on fulfilling the customer demands to increase their satisfaction.
· Skillful leader who enjoys people development, ambitious goals and challenging situations
· Organized and systematic, therefore manufacturing is handled in an exemplary manner
· Able to make independent decisions and present things convincingly to others as well
· Able to tolerate pressure and stress
· Academic degree or equivalent
· Experience in the manufacturing industry, production processes and supervisory work
· Experience from leading people
· Experience from continuous improvement
· Fluency both in Finnish and English
This is what we offer you
First and foremost we are a career bakery, kneading your professional development like the best bread dough. In our business we encourage your growth and ask you to challenge us, as well as yourself. We are a group of dedicated individuals with a passion for baked goods and appetite for more. In this position we offer you a job in a local team that is a part of an international bakery group with many exciting international opportunities to grow. Your team is located in Joutseno where we bake many delicious products to both domestic and international market. In this role you will benefit from working with local, diverse bakery teams as well as with an international network of professionals. Are you one of us?
Apply to job by sending your application and CV with salary request to the link above.
The last application date for the role is on Tuesday 15th Dec, 2020. We will go through the applications upon their arrival and proceed with interviews as soon as possible. So be quick!
If you have any questions about the role, kindly contact hiring manager Kaisa Sariola on Tue 1st Dec at 16.00 – 17.00 or on Tue 8th Dec at 16.00- 17.00
Phone +358 40 1460808
More information about us: www.lantmannen-unibake.com/fi
Growing together from field to for