GA Telesis Engine Services
We are looking for an energetic, fair and experienced Production Manager to join our steadily growing and developing Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) based in Helsinki-Vantaa Airport. The Production Manager will lead a team of 3 supervisors with 15 reports each and 5 Line Inspectors.
You will have the overall responsibility and be accountable for developing, organizing and directing the production process while supporting the remaining organization in meeting financial and business targets. In this role you will ensure strict adherence to the required GATES and civil aviation authority standards and regulations for aircraft turbine engine repair and overhaul. This role also involves safety and quality compliance functions.
A successful candidate for this role is accountable for own actions and decisions, can skillfully organize the work of the team, is comfortable in meeting and setting targets, has proven experience as a team leader, possess functional knowledge of production processes and has a technical background as B.Sc. in Engineering or equivalent.
This is a full-time permanent position.
• Lead a team of highly skilled professionals consisting of Shift Supervisors, Line Inspectors and Aircraft Engine Mechanics
• Overall, continued development of employees’ skills and their authorizations
• Development and improvement of disassembly/assembly procedures working closely with other departments
• Participate in regular external and internal compliance audits to proactively identify non-conformities and opportunities for improvement in support of Part 145 activities
• Perform root cause analysis and ensure adequate corrective and/or preventive action plans are implemented and accomplished within the specified time frame
• Prepare training material and administer training as needed for the area of responsibility
• Development, reporting and continuous monitoring of department’s and own KPIs
• Preparation of department’s budget and follow-ups
• 5+ year work experience in Production Environment
• Previous working experience in managerial positions
• Fluent Finnish and good English language skills, both written and verbal. English is an essential skill in daily communication
• Ability to understand and adopt very detailed technical aspects
• Previous experience of ERP-systems in a production environment
• Good communication skills and proactive attitude
• Positive and supportive environment
• Development and training opportunities
• Fitness center in the facility
Apply no later than 8.11.2020. In cover letter in English provide salary expectations and your achievements in previous jobs. Contact Jari-Pekka Lievonen, Head of Production, for further information on email@example.com.