Supply Center Turku is one of Bayer’s leading global pharmaceutical production sites specializing in polymer based drug delivery systems’ production and delivery. We are now looking for a results-driven, collaborative and experienced people leader to work in packaging and sterilization production as
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate and contribute to the digital transformation and development of the production site where IT and automation are heavily emphasized and linked together.
• Manage production within area of responsibility for global supply considering safety, quality, compliance, delivery and cost.
• Plan and execute, direct and supervise the production activities to meet the objectives.
• Collaborate with other functions e.g. quality, supply chain management and engineering.
• Manage continuous improvements in order to improve productivity.
• Plan, schedule and support needed capital expenditure projects to safeguard sufficient production capacity.
• Have responsibility for people development in the production including personnel training, planning and staffing.
• Accountable for reaching financial targets set up in budgets.
• Secure and steer process and plant safety.
WHO YOU ARE
• Several years of experience in production and/or in leadership running large organizations.
• Excellent communication and coordination skills with high emotional intelligence.
• Sound knowledge in business management, factory physics and data driven decision making.
• Creative and able to solve complex problems on a timely manner with high stress tolerance.
• Solid record of accomplishment in effective project management, operational and people management skills.
• Fluent written and verbal communication in Finnish as well as English when working in global environment.
• Master's Degree in engineering or another appropriate scientific discipline. Additional MBA would be a clear benefit.
• Experience working in pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry would be appreciated.
For further information, please contact Production Director Tomi Penttilä, Oct 21 at 11–12, Oct 23 at 14–15 or Oct 24 at 14–15, phone +358 50 482 1645.
Please send your application by Oct 27, 2019.