Wipak Oy is now looking for
Reporting to the Production Director you will lead the extrusion department towards manufacturing excellence with responsibilities such as:
- Responsibility to ensure and develop work safety in extrusion department
- Act as a supervisor for team supervisor in extrusion department
- Responsibility of product quality
- Department leader for extrusion operations
- Responsibility of producing the planned production
- Manning responsibility of the department
- Development of manufacturing excellence, management for daily improvement (MDI) and total productive maintenance (TPM) in the extrusion department
- Responsibility of production- and cost budget in extrusion operations
- Drive CI initiatives based on the targets of the local organization (e.g. OEE Budget, Waste targets, Material savings)
- Lead/ participate in investment projects in extrusion department
- Ensure the sufficient knowhow of the personnel in extrusion
Key competences for candidate are strong leadership skills, drive for manufacturing excellence and passion to develop safety culture in the company.
What we expect from you
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in production management
- Good knowledge of polymer extrusion technology
- Master´s degree (e.g. engineering or manufacturing economics) or equivalent
- Recommended: Six Sigma Training and/or Change Management Training
- Strong leadership skills and passion to improve
- Good interpersonal and cooperation skills
- Understanding of the business and processes
We offer you an independent, challenging and rewarding work in a dynamic and active environment at the heart of the packaging solutions business. Location of this position is Nastola.
For further information please contact Production Director Mikko Palviainen, phone +358 40 778 4077 or via email email@example.com.
Please send your application and CV with references in English together with expected salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10th, 2019 the latest.