We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Production Manager at ABB Oy, Motors and Generators in Vaasa. Your main responsibility will be to supervise production team in managing and executing production plans. You are a strong production professional knowing 5S and lean principles and you are able to suggest process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity. You also have good communication skills with different kind of people.
• Working with your team to schedule and perform production activities on time.
• Scheduling equipment and machine maintenance on regular basis
• Making suggestions to investment budgets based on needs
• Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met in production
• An interesting position in a professional and supportive team of production professionals
• The opportunity to develop your skills in an international, production environment
• The opportunity for personal development in the form of training
• B.Sc. in a relevant field
• Experience working in production management
• You are customer-oriented and able to work under pressure in a team within a big organization
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Skills in MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Knowledge of SAP R/3
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI66490768 by October 31, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Markku Vesala, tel. +358 50 3342950.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com