Production Manager, Private Networks (Helsinki, Tampere)
Elisa has been notified as a global forerunner in providing modern Telecom services with modern technologies. Cloud Services business unit offers cloud infrastructure for Elisa's services and production functions. Cloud Services operates and develops also critical telecom services on top of cloud infrastructure. Cloud based operations and automation development is driving us towards more agile and efficient services. We are working in a strong co-operation with our business units and technology partners.
We are now looking for a Production Manager, Private Networks.
As a Production Manager you will develop and manage technical private networks solutions and processes and collaborate strongly with business units and vendors/subcontractors. You ensure that the solutions and services are meeting the requirements of Elisa’s businesses and the solutions are delivered and managed with high quality. In this position you are responsible also for vendor management.
Your main tasks in this role
- Development of private networks by technology decisions, architecture and roadmap planning, testing and piloting and finally delivering the solution to the customers
- Managing private networks by capacity and lifecycle management and e2e quality assurance – satisfied customer is our first priority
- Participation to process development related to private networks and strong collaboration with different stakeholders
We expect you to have
- Strong technical competences in mobile networks (radio networks, packet core, VoLTE, IMS, network management) and overall enterprise solution knowledge.
- Telco area cloud transformation knowledge and experience.
- Leadership and collaboration skills, excellent communication skills towards technical but also towards non-technical colleagues.
- Proven previous success and hands on experience in technology management.
- Previous experience in vendor and subcontractor management.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Tech/Engineering
- Fluent English and Finnish (spoken and written).
Most of our team is based in Helsinki and some in Tampere, but like the rest of the elisians, we can work flexibly wherever and whenever it suits us best. Elisa is by proof one of the best places to work in Finland, and we can't wait for you to join us! Check out more reasons to join us.
Interested? Send us an application as soon as possible and we will get in touch with you! For questions or further discussion, don't hesitate to get in touch with Mika Pyyppönen at mika.pyypponen [at] elisa.fi.
We will perform a legitimate security clearance on the chosen candidate, which in turn requires having been a resident of Finland for a good number of years before the security clearance can be done.