Production Manager, Datacenter
We are now looking for a Production Manager for Datacenter management tools for Elisa.
The Production manager leads and manages the datacenter service production tools needed in Elisa’s datacenter service delivery. Datacenter tools includes e.g. monitoring tools, remote access & access management tools, documentation and configuration management tools and systems management tools. Activities like tools architecture and development, change management, lifecycle management and tools automation are the Production Manager’s main responsibilities. Production manager is responsible for vendor management and finance management in the area. The Production Manager reports directly to the head of the department. Work results are is successful when the department reaches functional targets, produces expected quality, performs at maximum efficiency and employees are having fun!
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required for this position.
- Passion for driving the development of different management tools.
- Strong vision of future management tools and processes.
- Significant practical experience in wide range of tools in scope, ability to see how the technology connects to the customer value and skill set that covers a good portion of our current major technologies used in tools area.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies.
- Experience of financial management and planning.
- Plans and implements objectives as relevant actions for the department; assigns responsibilities for carrying them out and follows up the achievements.
- Improves continuously: benchmarks the processes, activities and tools in the area with comparable processes implemented by others, and develops own area accordingly.
- Team player -attitude to achieve the best possible results by working closely together colleques.
- Several years of experience of production management in data center area.
An independent position with lots of opportunities to develop yourself and the team of highly skilled professionals you’ll be working with. An opportunity to directly affect the everyday life of Elisa employees and Elisa’s customer satisfaction. A flexible and energetic work environment with nice colleagues and good discussion opportunities with business units and other counterparts.
Join us and let's have some fun! For more information please contact Jani (email@example.com, 050 5061700).
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1104984
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 4.3.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Jani Anttila (jani.anttila (a) elisa.fi)
- Puhelin: 0505061700
- Sijainti: Helsinki